Maintenance item content:
1. Tighten the connecting bolts of the drive shaft.
2. Check the tightness of hydraulic, pneumatic and brake systems.
3. Check whether the electrical system wiring and electrical components are normal.
4. Whether the gearbox oil level meets the requirements, the continuously variable transmission vehicle needs to replace the hydraulic transmission oil in the torque converter as the hydraulic oil.
5. Check the lubrication system, whether the various operating systems are in place flexibly, hand brake, and gearbox control system.
6. Add butter to the front and rear frame transfer points, drive shafts, and sub-frame points.
7. Tighten the connecting bolts of the front and rear axles and the frame. Busy at both ends, telescopic loaders, underground loaders
8. Check and adjust the hand brake clearance
9. Check the idle stroke of the steering gear and the gap between the follower rod and the universal rod, and adjust if necessary.
10. Replace the gearbox with new oil and clean the oil tank filter.
11. Replace the front and rear axle gear oil.
12. Replace the hydraulic working oil and clean the oil tank filter.
13. Clean and check the brake master cylinder, replace the brake oil, and check the flexibility of the brake.
14. Clean the fuel tank filter.