Bucket teeth are an important helper for other excavation equipment, and they are also vulnerable parts. Therefore, we must properly maintain the bucket teeth:
1) Observe the operating load during the running-in period. The operating load during the running-in period should not exceed 60% of the rated operating load. Appropriate workload must be arranged to prevent the two ends from being busy due to long-term connection and causing the machine itself to heat up. Condition.
2) Pay attention to and observe all appearance instructions from time to time. When there is an abnormal situation in the busy bucket teeth at both ends, the vehicle should be parked and cleaned up in time, and the operation should be stopped until the relevant cause is not found or the problem is not solved.
3) Observe the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid, fuel oil level, quality, and pay attention to the sealing condition of the whole machine. If the oil level is found to be too high or too low during the inspection, the problem should be effectively solved. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. During the running-in period, grease should be added to the smooth points in each shift. If you encounter special requirements, you can make real-time adjustments. Busy at both ends, telescopic loaders, underground loaders
4) The two ends should also be cleaned frequently, and the loose parts should be adjusted and tightened in time to prevent the loose parts from aggravating the wear of the parts or causing the parts to be lost.
5) After the running-in period is over, both ends should be forced to protect the two sides, do a good job of observation and adjustment, and pay attention to the replacement of oil.